Monday, December 12, 2011

A Super Shutterbug


Tracy Clark. I’ve been stumbling across her name every now and then since last year. Since I signed up at Bigpicturescrapbooking.com. And in these past few months, after poring over her blog, sifting through her beautifully-crafted images, I can safely say that I’m totally inspired. To craft pictures, to capture the everyday minute …with gossamer threads of light, smoky panes of shadow. There’s more than a touch of vintage in her pictures. They definitely remind me of a time that’s uncomplicated and slow.

Founder of Shutter Sisters, an ace photographer and a writer with some interesting titles to her credit, Tracy is a creator and crafter, who merges snapshots and words with equal ease. So people, don’t let me keep you from hopping over to her blog.

Doggy Boo


Ladybird love


Sweet nothings...

Image Credit: Tracy Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment